ADAS Programming, Calibration & Initialization in Concord, CA
As Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) have become standard equipment on most modern cars, ADAS calibration capability has become a must. Since emitters and sensors are placed in a variety of spots, including windshields, many collision repairs or windshield replacements necessitate ADAS calibration.
TechZone Auto offers both dynamic and static ADAS calibration services, both to individual vehicle owners, as well as sublet for collision repair shops and auto glass repair shops. Our mobile technicians can perform dynamic and some static ADAS calibrations at your shop. More complex Static ADAS calibrations must be performed at our Concord, Ca calibration facility.
At TechZone Auto we not only remain on the cutting edge of ADAS calibration services, but we also offer mobile service to save you expense and cycle time. Mobile technicians can perform dynamic and some static ADAS calibrations, while complex static ADAS calibrations require a visit to our Concord or Fairfield ADAS calibration facilities.
All TechZone technicians have received specialized training, and use cutting edge equipment to perform ADAS calibration at our state-of-the-art Concord, Ca facility. Whether the job requires dynamic or static calibration, we can save cycle time and overall severity for your DRP’s. Also, covering the manufactures requirements for proper repair and a safe vehicle for your customer..
TechZone offers calibration of the following systems and more:
- Adaptive Headlights
- Radar Cruise Control
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Pedestrian Detection
- Forward Collision Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Lane Keep Assist
- Driver Status Monitoring
- Around View Monitoring
- Night Vision System
- Rear Collision Warning
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Heads Up Displays
TechZone Sublet Advantage:
- We provide pre and post ADAS reports as well as screenshots of calibrations in process and a complete verification test drive to confirm system operations. We are following 2021 insurance report documentation requirements
- 2 out of 10 calibrations fail, we provide ADAS diagnostics and component programming, we are an ADAS one stop shop
- OEM scan tools and OEM level equipment
- We follow OEM procedures and can provide manufactures statement documentation upon request
- Latest OEM calibration targets and hardware - we continually invest in these tools and software, so you don’t have to
- Ongoing training – our techs stay on the cutting edge
- Partner with TechZone Auto to meet manufactures repair requirements
AutoTech Zone has been providing advanced electrical repair, airbag / SRS services and ADAS calibration services to collision shops for over two decades. Call us for all your ADAS calibration needs.