Theft & Vandalism Recovery Auto Repair in Concord, CA
TechZone Auto has been involved with theft and vandalism recovery vehicles for over 25 years. We are the premier specialists in bringing damaged vehicles to their former glory. We can repair and remedy everything inside the vehicle – “inside the glass”.
Stolen vehicles often sustain damage to the electrical system, ignition switch, steering column, dashboard, airbag electronics ( often airbags themselves get stolen) – we are specialists at fixing auto safety and electrical system damage that is often the main results of a theft attempt – whether it was successful or not.
When we work on a recovered vehicle, you can expect:
- We will professionally inspect the vehicle and diagnose problems
- You will receive written repair cost estimates
- Upon approval, we will repair wiring and damaged components
- Repairs will be performed by technicians who specialize in automotive safety systems and auto electrical systems repair.
- After repairs are completed, if necessary, we will clean, sanitize, and deodorize the interior of the vehicle.
- Sublet - we offer repairs at your shop, or at our Concord repair facility
TechZone technicians have extensive experience dealing with recovered vehicles. We understand the patterns of damage caused by theft, and can efficiently remedy these problems.
One of the most harmful results of auto theft can be damage to the airbag system – human life is literally at stake. TechZone Auto specializes in automotive safety and electronics repairs and services. When the airbag system is damaged, you need a specialist to make it function correctly again – this is not a job for an “upholstery craftsman”. Airbag / SRS system repair, programming, and calibration are one of our specialties. We offer complete airbag service and repairs to collision shops, as well as to individual vehicle owners. Our specialists can work with most vehicle makes and models.
As an added benefit, our Concord facility offers both dynamic and static ADAS calibration, for those vehicles that require ADAS calibration due to the body or glass damage sustained before or during recovery.
If you are dealing with a vehicle that needs post-theft-vandalism recovery repairs, reach out to us online, or simply call us at the shop.