Nissan just announced (October 2020) that it is making six ADAS features standard on ten Nissan models. ADAS (advanced driving assistance systems) features will be standard on ten Nissan models, including Sentra, LEAF, Maxima, Kicks, Rogue Sport and TITAN.
These ADAS features are part of Nissan’s “Safety Shield 360” and include:
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection – Nissan vehicles use forward-facing radar and camera to track vehicles and crossing pedestrians. They will give audible and visual warnings and apply brakes to help avoid/reduce frontal collisions
- Blind Spot Warning – helps driver to notice vehicles in driver's blind spot areas
- High Beam Assist – this feature will automatically switch high beams to low beam headlights when it detects a vehicle ahead. When appropriate, it will switch back to high beams.
- Rear Automatic Braking – it will help to detect objects when backing up. If necessary, it will brake to avoid collision.
- Lane Departure Warning – alerts driver when vehicle is drifting from lane
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – warns the driver about approaching vehicles when reversing out of a parking spot
At TechZone we offer full service ADAS calibration – for individuals as well as collision shops and glass shops, and we offer 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty. Improperly calibrated ADAS features can provide a false sense of safety – contact TechZone for proper ADAS calibration.
For Collision shops and Glass shops we offer drop off service, as well as mobile service. With extensive ADAS calibration experience, TechZone is there to speed up turnaround, and keep your technicians productive.
Call us with questions.